I have recently discovered a love for facebook chatting with the Thais at night. I have stayed up all hours of the night being thoroughly entertained by their stimulating conversation. They definitely keep me on my toes. Rather than keep all of you in the dark about this, I thought that I would share some of my experiences. This particular conversation is with a young man named Bomb. Most of the time our communication makes no sense, so we usually just throw in random movie quotes and American cliches that we have taught him. This was right after we saw the movie Get Smart so you may recognize several of the quotes from that. I hope you are able to enjoy reading this conversation even half as much as I did experiencing it:1:11amLeah
Hey Bomb!
What are you still doing up?
you should come to the ZONE since you are awake
Hey Bomb!
What are you still doing up?
you should come to the ZONE since you are awake
no I kid. talk to my hand.
1:12amLeah
khaaaaa
1:13amLeah
that's not even a word!
1:20amLeah
okay . .. sounds good?
1:35amLeah
I would like to request the cone of silence
1:37amLeah
why not?
1:37amLeah
5555 I don't think so
1:45amLeah
jing low?
1:46amLeah
tum mai?
1:53amLeah
okay okay
go to sleep
1:53amLeah
fahn dii
1:54amLeah
mai pen rai
okay
good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment