
Today I woke up at the Reagan's house and decided to explore their neighborhood on a morning run. It was a little later that I usually run, so it was pretty hot when I went out. Running around their neighborhood was kind of surreal to me because it was so Americanized. After making it safely back to their house, we all decided to start making breakfast. We made pancakes! YAY! They were so delicious too! After breakfast, we had our morning discussion of John chapter two, followed by our quiet time and equipping time with Robert. This was the first time Robert was here to lead all of it, and I thought it went really well. I really enjoyed being able to just sit and discuss spiritual things like that without having a whole lot of restrictions on it. After equipping time, we all loaded up in the truck to head back to the zone. On our way out though, we passed by this American restaurant called Sojo's, and Robert decided to make an impromptu stop for lunch. I got a ham sandwich, and it was wonderful! When we finally made it back to the zone, it was almost time to start our first English one-on-one classes. No one had signed up to have me as a teacher yet, so I decided to take this opportunity and drive to CMComputer with Robert. On our way out though, he got an important call, and we had to turn around and come back. The rest of the afternoon I spent hanging out with some of the people in the zone who were waiting for their English lessons to start. Bon and Ohng were also there, and I got a chance to talk to them some too. They are both non-Christians that have been coming to the zone to hang-out for about a year or so now. I really hope we all can encourage them in their faith while we are here this summer. At about seven o'clock, we went up and had a small worship service with P'Gift and P'Bay. It was kind of nontraditional-very mellow and intimate, but I liked it alot. After our worship time, P'Pui, P'O, and P'Pun took us to the Night Bazaar to look around. It was really cool to see all the different stalls all packed together-it was a little overwhelming though. When we got back, I bid everyone adieu and went to bed.

1 comment:
VERY clever title.
Post a Comment