
Today we had game day at the waterfall. We left at about 9am to drive over there. Once we got there, John and Julie assigned everyone into six teams. I was on Team 2. We were supposed to come up with a team name, and ours was super creative-it was ‘Team 2’ in Thai (gloom song). Our first event was water balloon volleyball. We started our game day with an impressive 7 to 3 loss. We managed to improve for our next event though-Ultimate Frisbee. Our short game was near untouchable. However, for kickball, we lost, yet again, with a 9 to 1 run score. The second round we made a much better showing, winning kickball (with the help of my grand slam) and water balloon volleyball, and only losing in overtime for ultimate Frisbee. After the games had concluded, we all grabbed some lunch real quick and headed down to the waterfall. It was so beautiful! We spent the next three hours or so climbing and playing on it. At about three o’clock, we all met up again for a quick devo before heading back to the zone. At the zone, we had a few hours to relax and change before dinner. I was exhausted and definitely ready to eat by the time we left. For dinner, we all met at Walking Street so we could have some free time afterwards to shop. I ate at Subway again with some of the Aggies, and then I walked around some with Melanie. We got tired pretty quick though and decided to get some coffee and hang out at Starbucks until it was time to go. Once everyone met back up, we headed home. I was pretty tired, but I decided to join a late night soccer game with some of the guys. I felt a little out of my league with them, but they were all really nice and let me play. Afterwards, I was kind of wired, so I stayed up and talked with Melanie for a while. I am really glad I’ve gotten a chance to know all the girls here! They are all so wonderful!

1 comment:
Did you steal the ACU athletic shorts? I could have sworn you're required to turn those in at the end of the semester. Tsk, tsk.
Post a Comment